Our goal is to accommodate our patients in the Northern Virginia area to make sure they have the dental services that they want. The wide variety of choices, from cosmetic dentistry procedures like veneers, teeth whitening, and Invisalign, to implant dentistry in order to completely restore your smile, we want to improve and recreate their smile.
Please explore our services to learn more about what we can offer for you. If you have any questions about these procedures, feel free to contact the office closest to you by calling the Manassas location at (703) 330-5578 or the Woodbridge location at (703) 583-2800.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment: Experiencing sleep apnea is a dangerous occurrence that will block the airway in your throat. Address this issue to your Manassas VA sleep apnea treatment dentist in order to obtain a comfortable, safe night’s sleep.
- Oral Sedation Dentistry: There are countless patients who have a great fear of the dentist, causing them to halt their appointments and putting their smile at risk. Thanks to your dentist, oral sedation in Woodbridge VA can lower your anxiety and protect your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Brighten your smile by visiting our office and have it done professionally. It’s easy for your everyday foods and drinks to dim the white shade of your teeth, so don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Teeth Whitening for Life: Whitening your teeth with over-the-counter kits won’t give you the bright, permanent smile that you’ve always wanted. Our program-based solution gives you a white smile for life!
- Veneers: If you have cracks, chips, spaces, or misalignment in your teeth, our office in Woodbridge VA offers veneers! These thin ceramic shells cover the surface of your teeth to improve the look of your smile.
- Dental Implants: If you’re missing one or several teeth, replacing your smile is highly recommended. Without filling in this empty place, your teeth begin to shift to fill in this gap. This can cause severe dental damage and should be addressed as soon as possible.
- Teeth in a Day: This procedure replaces all of your natural teeth for patients who are at a higher risk of losing them. This is a serious procedure that must be intensely discussed with your dentist.
- Bonding/White Fillings: To correct the appearance of your smile, our office offers bonding that can correct any gaps or cracks. Also, we can replace your amalgam fillings with white fillings in order to give the surface of your teeth a more natural look.
- Invisalign: An alternative to traditional braces, Invisalign in Woodbridge VA provides invisible braces that work to straighten your smile and allows patients to wear them all day without worrying about the trouble of bulky metal.
- Root Canals (Endodontics): An infected tooth, without treatment, can cause serious permanent dental issues. When this occurs, it’s usually due to the nerves of the root of the tooth. If this isn’t treated, it puts your smile at risk.
- Bridges: This is another option for patients who are missing teeth. A literal bridge is created to fill in the missing space where your natural tooth would be. This is a different process than a dental implant and should be discussed to see if it’s the appropriate choice for you.
- Crowns: If your teeth are suffering from chips, cracks, discoloration, or decay, crowns have the capability of covering and protecting these weakened structures. This will improve the look of your smile and keep this damaged tooth from affecting the rest of your mouth.
- Dental Hygiene/Periodontal Health: Taking care of smile at home is only half of your dental routine. Visiting your Manassas VA dentist will work to extensively clean your smile and enhance your oral health, which will also work to prevent any periodontal issues.
- Dentures: This replacement for missing teeth has the ability to be removed and applied at any time. This is for when all of your natural teeth are removed because they’re unable to hold their structure. Discuss with your dentist about the type of dentures that are right for you.
- Extractions: There are several reasons why patients may need a tooth extracted, with your wisdom teeth being the most common procedure. Extracting a certain tooth may be necessary to protect the health and structure of the rest of your smile.
- Inlays/Onlays: Also known as partial crowns, this is a restorative procedure to protect the visual structure of a tooth, as well as strengthen it. If part of a tooth is decayed, it can be replaced.
- Crown Lengthening: To restore the look of your gums and eliminate your “gummy smile,” as well as protecting your teeth from further decay or other damage, crown lengthening is to improve the look and safety of your smile.
- Post-Op Instructions: For several of the procedures listed above, your Woodbridge VA dentist provides instructions for post-procedure or operation care. Following these instructions is important in order to make a full recovery.
We believe that having an attractive, natural looking smile will help you feel and look your best. Dental implants have the ability to do just that! In addition to enjoying the food that you love, this procedure will increase your confidence and self-esteem, giving you the smile that you’ve always dreamed of. Tooth loss can be a traumatic experience for many people, whether it’s due to an accident, injury, or disease. If a patient is missing one or several teeth, it will also affect the structure and oral status of your smile. We offer multiple implants, single tooth implants, and mini-implants with dentures in Woodbridge and Manassas VA.
Pain-Free Sedation Dentistry
There are countless patients that have a fear of going to the dentist, which stops them from taking that first step and scheduling their appointments. Thankfully, we provide oral sedation in Woodbridge VA as a painless, safe alternative. This allows our clients to have a beautiful, healthy smile without any sort of discomfort. A sedation dentist makes it possible to complete the work necessary in order to protect your teeth. This is a safe and effective way to start enjoying the confidence associated with a brighter, strong smile.