We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Northern Virginia
Employer-sponsored dental plans make affordable dental care a reality for millions of Americans. The benefits, premiums, and fees associated with these plans are negotiated between the employer and the insurance provider. As a result, two people working for different companies may pay a different price for services even though they have the same insurance. Of course, the patient bears the final responsibility for the cost of any services.
I Need to Find a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance
Knowing how to find a dentist in Northern Virginia by insurance will help you minimize your dental care expenses. Taheri Dental Group is proud to partner with a number of the most popular insurance plans to make it easy for you to use your dental benefits. If you need to find a dentist that takes insurance, contact us for more information about the plans that we accept.
Learning More About Your Dental Benefits
“I don’t know how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Northern Virginia,” is a common statement that we get from prospective patients. While we can help you find a dentist in Northern Virginia by insurance, specific questions about your benefits are best answered by your insurance carrier, including:
- How much is my annual deductible?
- Do I have an annual benefit limit?
- How many times can I see the dentist each year?
- Does my plan require me to pay an office visit fee?
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- Are orthodontic services covered under my plan?
- Are veneers and other cosmetic services covered?
- Does my plan cover dentures and dental implants?
- Does my plan require me to get a referral from my primary dentist in order to see a specialist?
- What types of specialized services are covered?
- What happens if there is not a network dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Do certain services have to be pre-authorized?
It is also important to understand the difference between PPO and HMO dental plans. If your plan requires you to see a dentist that accepts PPO insurance, you may pay more in premiums and fees, but you have a wider selection of dentists from which to choose. If your plan requires you to see a dentist that accepts HMO insurance, you provider choices are more limited, but you will typically pay less.
Our Commitment to You
The following are just a few of the things that you can expect when you choose us as your dental provider:
- We will answer any questions that you may have about your dental plan and keep you informed of the treatment options covered by your plan.
- We will file all of the claim paperwork on your behalf.
- If your insurance does not cover the full cost of treatment, we will help you find a financing plan to make the expenses more manageable.
We are committed to helping you achieve your best smile. Contact us today at for more information about our services, the dental plans that we accept, or to schedule an appointment.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Care First
- Community Dental Alliance
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- DNOA (Dental Network of America)
- Healthy Kids - Dentaquest
- Lincoln Financial
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare