We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Woodbridge
If you are like most Americans, you probably have dental insurance benefits through your employer. The premiums, benefits, and fees associated with these plans are negotiated with the insurer by your employer. Based on the percentage of the cost of the plan that your employer has agreed to pay, your cost for coverage and services may vary from someone else with the same insurer who works for a different employer. Since you are responsible for the total cost of treatment, it is important to find a dentist that takes insurance so that your out-of-pocket costs will be as low as possible.
How Do I Find a Dentist in Woodbridge by Insurance?
At Taheri Dental Group of Woodbridge, we are happy to help you answer the question, “Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?” We work closely with multiple dental insurance plans to ensure that we are able to serve as many patients as possible. If you need to find a dentist in Woodbridge by insurance, call us today at (703) 584-5028.
Where Can I Find Out How to Use My Dental Insurance with a Dentist in Woodbridge?
While we can answer basic insurance questions, such as, “Which dentist takes my insurance?” you should contact your insurance provider for detailed benefit information. Before using your benefits, you should find out the answers to the following questions:
- Is there a waiting period before I receive full coverage?
- What is my annual coverage limit?
- Does my plan have a deductible?
- How do I know if I have met my deductible or reached my coverage limit?
- Does my plan limit my use of certain high-quality materials?
- Are dentures covered under my plan?
- Does my plan cover Invisalign® treatment?
- Does my plan cover teeth whitening and other cosmetic services?
- What benefits do I have if there is not a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Are specialized services, such as endodontics, covered?
- Am I required to get a pre-authorization before certain procedures?
- Can I see a dental specialist without a referral from my primary dentist?
You should also clarify whether you have a PPO or HMO plan. A dentist that accepts PPO insurance will typically require you to pay an office visit fee; however, PPO plans give you more flexibility when choosing a provider. A plan that requires you to see a dentist that accepts HMO insurance will typically be less expensive, but your choice of providers may be limited.
Maximizing Your Insurance Benefits
Our dental professionals and staff will help you receive the maximum coverage for any services. We work with you and your insurance provider to come up with a treatment plan covered under your dental benefits. We are also available to answer any questions that you may have during the treatment process. Depending on the circumstances, it is possible that you may still have out-of-pocket expenses. To lessen the burden of these expected expenses, we offer convenient financing options to fit most budgets.
For more information about making the most of your dental benefits, call us today at (703) 584-5028.
Insurances We Accept
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Community Dental Alliance
- DNOA (Dental Network of America)
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare