We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Many of our patients find our practice after asking, “Where can I find a qualified and experienced general dentist near me?” Finding a dentist general practice in our area can help you and your family maintain good dental health and the brightest smiles possible. If you need a general dentist in Woodbridge, our team of experts can provide you with the right services and treatment plans for your needs.
Why Go to the Dentist?
Regular visits to our general dental office can provide you with a clear picture of the current condition of your teeth. This can help you and your family to keep your teeth and gums as healthy as possible now and in the future.
What Is General Dentistry?
General dentistry encompasses all types of procedures needed to improve the health of your teeth and the quality of your bite. These procedures include dental examinations, X-rays, cleanings, fillings and many other treatment options.
General Dentistry Services
Some of the most commonly performed procedures and general dentistry services offered by our dental practice include the following:
- Tooth repair and replacement can provide you with a functional bite and a bright smile when you damage or injure your mouth.
- Fillings are designed to provide protection and support for teeth that have suffered damage due to decay or other issues.
- Composite fillings are intended to look more like your natural tooth enamel, making them less obvious than metal fillings.
- Porcelain fillings are also designed to provide a more natural look for your teeth.
- Crowns fit over the surface of the tooth to provide added support for damaged or broken teeth.
- Porcelain crowns look and feel like your own natural tooth enamel.
- Dental bonding treatments can be used to repair broken or cracked teeth to make them look as good as new.
- Dental bridges are used to replace teeth and fill gaps in your smile.
- Our dental team can perform laser dentistry procedures designed with your needs in mind.
- We offer nitrous oxide sedation services for patients who may be nervous about pain during their treatment.
- Sealants are used to create a barrier between tooth enamel and food debris to cut the risk of cavities.
How Often Should You Schedule an Appointment With a General Dentist?
We recommend once or twice a year visits to our general family dentistry office to help you and your family maintain proper dental health and avoid serious issues.
How Much Does a General Dentist Visit Cost?
Your dentist visit will usually be covered by your dental plan. If you do not have insurance, we will work with you to make sure your costs are as low as possible.
Why Is Teeth Cleaning Important?
During a teeth cleaning procedure, your dental professional will remove plaque and tartar deposits from your teeth. This can help you to achieve fresher breath and a cleaner mouth to reduce your risk of tooth decay.
How Long Does a Dentist Visit Take?
Schedule at least an hour for your dental appointment. This will ensure that you have plenty of time to ask questions and to resolve any issues found during your examination.
How Do I Prepare for My General Dentist Appointment?
Bring along any insurance documentation, a list of medications you are currently taking and any questions or concerns to get the most from your dental appointment.