We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Manassas
The majority of Americans rely on dental insurance offered by their employer. The employer typically negotiates the terms and cost of coverage with the insurance carrier and absorbs part of the cost. This is why you may pay a different amount for a service than your friend or family member who has the same insurance but who works for a different employer.
Can You Help Me Locate a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
To keep dental expenses in check, it is important to find a dentist in Manassas by insurance. At Taheri Dental Group of Manassas, we make finding a dentist that takes insurance easy by partnering with multiple dental plans. Whether you need a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a dentist that accepts HMO insurance, we can help. Call us at (703) 574-0971 for more information about the dental plans that we accept.
I Don’t Know How to Use My Dental Insurance with a Dentist in Manassas, Can You Help?
The world of dental insurance can be confusing even for those who deal with it on a daily basis. Once you find a dentist in Manassas by insurance, you can find out more about using your benefits by contacting your insurer with the following questions:
- Is there a waiting period before I receive full benefits?
- Am I subject to an annual deductible and benefit cap?
- How can I track how much has been applied toward my deductible and annual benefit cap?
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- Is there a specialty dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- What options are covered for missing teeth?
- What types of orthodontic services are covered?
- What types of cosmetic and restorative services are covered?
- Do I have to call to have services pre-authorized?
- How do I appeal a denied claim?
- Can I keep my current dentist?
- How many dental visits am I allowed each year?
It is also important to understand the distinction between HMO and PPO plans. HMO plans tend to be the most budget-friendly. However, you will not have any benefits if you see a non-network provider. PPO plans typically allow at least partial benefits for services by non-network providers, but you will pay higher premiums and fees.
At Taheri Dental Group of Manassas, our dentists and staff are committed to helping patients make the most of their dental insurance benefits. We will collaborate with your insurer to find the most appropriate treatment option available under your plan and file the claim on your behalf. There are situations where insurance may not cover the full cost of treatment. If this should happen, we offer flexible financing options to make the expense more manageable.
Enjoy a More Beautiful Smile with Taheri Dental Group of Manassas
Don’t let the process of finding a dentist or trying to understand your benefits keep you from taking the first step toward a beautiful smile and better oral health. Call us today to schedule an appointment with one of our dental professionals. We look forward to serving you and your family.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Care First
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare