We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
At our general family dentistry practice, we specialize in providing the most comprehensive range of services for patients of all ages. If you are looking for a general dental practice in Manassas, we can provide you with the right options for yourself and your family. We work with you to determine the best way to address your dental care needs.
Where Can I Find a Qualified General Dentist Near Me?
At our general dental office, we work with families just like yours to provide the most practical solutions for your dental care. If you need a general dentist to examine your teeth, perform cleanings or to manage other aspects of your dental health, we can provide you with effective solutions for you and your entire family.
What Does a General Dentist Do?
Our general dentistry services include teeth cleaning, exams, fillings and more complex procedures. We provide practical solutions for all your dental needs.
General Dentistry Services Available from Our Dentists
We offer a full lineup of services for all members of your family, including the following:
- Tooth repair and replacement: Our dental team can provide you with tooth repair and replacement services designed to suit your needs.
- Fillings: We offer an extensive selection of fillings in a range of materials that include porcelain, composite and metal alloy.
- Composite Fillings: If you are looking for natural-looking fillings, these are your best option.
- Porcelain Fillings: Porcelain is used to fill cavities in noticeable places.
- Laser dentistry: Our laser dentistry experts can reshape gum tissue and augment whitening treatments to help you look your best.
- Nitrous Oxide: If you are fearful about dental procedures, we can provide you with nitrous oxide sedation options to relieve anxiety.
- Dental sealants: These are ideal for preventing bacteria and food debris from causing tooth decay on back and side teeth.
- Dental Bonding: We also offer dental bonding options to enhance the appearance of your teeth and improve your overall dental health.
- Dental bridges: These devices are specifically designed to replace missing teeth and restore your beautiful smile.
- Porcelain Crowns: Our team of dentists can provide you with metal crowns and porcelain crowns designed specifically to suit your needs and your budget.
- Crowns: These dental devices are used to strengthen teeth or correct minor imperfections.
How Often Should You Go to a General Dentist in Manassas?
We recommend that you schedule a visit with our dentists at least twice a year. More frequent appointments may be needed if you have serious issues that require immediate attention.
How Much Does a Dentist Visit Cost?
If you have dental insurance, the cost of your routine checkups may be covered by these plans. We work hard to keep your costs low and to provide you with the most affordable options for your care.
Why Do I Need Teeth Cleaning?
Regular cleanings at our office can remove plaque and tartar that can otherwise build up on your teeth. Your general dentist will usually recommend twice yearly teeth cleanings to promote the healthiest possible teeth and gums.
How Long Does a Dentist Visit Take?
Depending on your needs, your dentist visit will typically take around an hour to complete. Be sure to bring a list of your current medications to your dental appointment.
What Should I Expect During My Dentist Appointment?
Your dentist will typically take X-rays of your teeth in addition to a comprehensive visual examination. If any areas of decay or other dental issues are present, we will work out a treatment plan that works for you and suits your budget perfectly.