We are open - safety is our top priority!
If you are looking for a general practice dentist in the Northern Virginia area, we can provide you with the general dentistry services needed to help you and your family enjoy the best dental health now and in the future. We provide you with the most effective solutions and the best answer to the question, “Where can I find an experienced general dentist near me?”
Why Go to a General Dentist?
Regular visits to a general dentist in Northern Virginia can provide you with up-to-date information on the condition of your teeth and can allow you to treat developing conditions before they become serious and expensive issues for you and your family.
What Does a General Dentist Do?
At our general family dentistry practice, we offer comprehensive dental care that includes regular exams, teeth cleaning and many other services to suit your needs.
General Dentistry Services
Our general dentist office can provide you with a wide range of options for caring for your teeth, including the following:
- Crowns: We can apply crowns that can cover damaged teeth to provide added structural support.
- Porcelain Crowns: Our dentists can also apply porcelain crowns to create a more natural look.
- Dental bonding: These treatments can enhance the appearance of chipped or cracked teeth.
- Dental Bridges: For missing teeth, dental bridges can provide replacements that look like your own natural teeth.
- Tooth Repair and Replacement: Our office can provide tooth repair and replacement services for you and your family.
- Fillings: We can apply fillings to protect your teeth after decayed areas have been removed.
- Porcelain fillings: These work in the same way as regular fillings but are less noticeable for front or side teeth.
- Composite fillings: This filing is designed to minimize the appearance of these dental applications.
- Laser Dentistry: Our dental practice can offer laser dentistry for enhanced whitening and removal of excess tissue.
- Nitrous Oxide: We offer nitrous oxide sedation for patients with anxiety about dental treatments.
- Dental Sealants: For children and adults alike, our dental sealants can reduce the risk of tooth decay.
How Often Should You Go to the Dentist?
Most experts recommend a trip to the dentist once or twice yearly to ensure the healthiest teeth and gums.
How Much Does a Dentist Visit Cost?
The cost of your dental care will depend on the amount of work that is required. Examinations may be covered by your dental plan. We will work with you to determine the most cost-effective strategies for your budget and your teeth.
How Does a Dentist Clean Teeth?
Our dentists use specialized instruments to remove plaque and tartar during your regular teeth cleaning visits to our general dental office.
How Long Does a Dentist Visit Take?
You should allow at least an hour for a regular checkup. If you need fillings or other dental work, your appointment may require more time to complete.
How Do I Prepare for My Dentist Appointment?
Be sure to bring along your dental insurance card and a list of your current medications at your first visit. If you have dental records at another practice, let us know in advance and we can have these records transferred to our office. This can streamline the process and reduce your wait time upon your arrival.